Accessibility Statement for Kiwanis Club of Anna Maria Island Website
This is an accessibility statement from Kiwanis Club of Anna Maria Island.
Measures to support accessibility
Kiwanis Club of Anna Maria Island takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Kiwanis Club of Anna Maria Island Website:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Kiwanis Club of Anna Maria Island Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Kiwanis Club of Anna Maria Island Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Kiwanis Club of Anna Maria Island Website:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal Address: 464 63rd Street, Holmes Beach, FL 34217
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.